From RTorya is here
Three things that would best describe me:
- I like reading/ hearing/ watching/ listening to stories. There is no boring story for me. Even if I’ve seen it repeat several times, I would always find something different from it. After all, everything and everyone is unique.
- I like questions, whether they are hard or insanely weird. So you don’t know which is the better show than the other? Or you want me to write about a show that consists of 300+ episodes? Just say it and I’ve got it.
- I like pictures so expect a lot when I start posting my write-ups.
My segments would focus on the following:
- Recommendations. Do you want your friend to watch a horror anime? Your family to eat popcorn with a Studio Ghibli film? Or motivate yourself to pick up that backlog show you’ve always stored in your HDD? I’ll do my best to make sure you know that what you’re watching is worth it.
- Beginner’s Guide to (Show Title). Find it difficult to watch Full Metal Alchemist without opening the Wiki, search a term, then get spoiled in the process? Can’t understand Gintama’s references? Having trouble following the plot? I’ll be doing a beginner’s guide to understanding terms, references, and whatnot that will be spoiler-free.
That’s it for my introduction. See you soon.
One of my former roomates.
He’s currently debating with fellow classmates in law school, so don’t expect him to post often. But expect big things when he does!