As part of the tradition here for newcomers, this will be my introductory post.
Three things that would best describe me:
- I like reading/ hearing/ watching/ listening to stories. There is no boring story for me. Even if I’ve seen it repeat several times, I would always find something different from it. After all, everything and everyone is unique.
- I like questions, whether they are hard or insanely weird. So you don’t know which is the better show than the other? Or you want me to write about a show that consists of 300+ episodes? Just say it and I’ve got it.
- I like pictures so expect a lot when I start posting my write-ups.
In this hobby blog, I would be recommending anime shows/ movies/ OVA’s/ etc. I would list down the good things that a show can offer and also provide some encouragement for people to see it.
Hate that feeling when people criticize a show you loved based on nitty-gritty details? No worries! I won’t focus on that area but I would inform you of them just to let you know, if you need it for future reference or you just wish to accept the bitter statement.
My segments would focus on the following:
- Recommendations. Do you want your friend to watch a horror anime? Your family to eat popcorn with a Studio Ghibli film? Or motivate yourself to pick up that backlog show you’ve always stored in your HDD? I’ll do my best to make sure you know that what you’re watching is worth it.
- Beginner’s Guide to (Show Title). Find it difficult to watch Full Metal Alchemist without opening the Wiki, search a term, then get spoiled in the process? Can’t understand Gintama’s references? Having trouble following the plot? I’ll be doing a beginner’s guide to understanding terms, references, and whatnot that will be spoiler-free.
That’s it for my introduction. See you soon.
Welcome to Panda Pile!